Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Almost forgot to post!

I decided to just take my dinner to the library post-yoga so that I could get in some good study time, which means that no real photographs of tonight's lentil chili are forthcoming. But check out the cornbread!



As you can tell, one recipe (yeah, this was just one recipe) makes a gargantuan mass of cornbread. I'll probably be eating this for the rest of the week, despite the fact that I devoured a lovely fistful of it with the chili. Ah, well. If it goes stale, I can just toast it slightly and make cornbread breadcrumbs for a hypothetical future veggie burger recipe.

In other news, I really want to start getting up at 6 a.m. to go to 6:30 yoga so that I don't have to build my food schedule and study schedule around what are admittedly awkward yoga times (it's inadvisable to eat later than three or two-and-a-half hours before doing bikram, which means that the 8:30 p.m. class is awkward, but if I do the 4:30 or 6:30 p.m., I have to interrupt a library session). Any suggestions from those of you who are actually good at waking up to alarms?

No comments:

Post a Comment