Friday, March 8, 2013

Journal club

Current stress level: minimally high. So why did I just laugh myself into tears watching this? That's much more characteristic of pre-Step 1 behavior.

I'm going on a stretch of night shifts, so cooked dinners may or may not be happening. But I did want to share a few recent articles:

1. I can't even think critically about this. The proposal is just too tickling.
2. This is an interesting and important subject, particularly the relapse information. Impressively long-term study, but it's not too big.
3. This dramatic case is, objectively speaking, yucky. Click with caution.
4. Investigates a complicated issue an attending was just discussing at today's toxicology conference.

1 comment:

  1. I like the correct use of "costs grow exponentially" in the NEJM article. :)

    ReplyDelete