Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's like an addiction.

I admit it. I cooked again tonight.

I *could* have just had a bagel--Andy and I bought a dozen, which actually means fourteen, in order to grant him sustenance for his bus ride to Pittsburgh--but instead I invited someone to dinner in my dormpartment (neologism alert!) and cooked. The results have sort of led me to think that maybe I don't have to give up good, homemade food after all. I'm not saying that there won't be nights, and maybe more nights than most, when I'll come home and just make some oatmeal and bolt it down and hit the books once again.

But tonight was a chickpea curry that took me literally 20 minutes, including chopping the onions and garlic and including making the rice, to put together. There's no reason why that sort of meal can't happen semi-regularly once things get going, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment