Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi-ate-us

Don't groan. Just consider yourself lucky that I didn't make a hiatal hernia joke.

In any case, this week is fantastically chock-full of meetings and events, all of which take place between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. and all of which involve food. In fact, there are only two days that will not involve me being fed, gratis, by some organization. Why, I reason, should I go grocery shopping now for vegetables that will wilt while I sample the finest that NYU School of Medicine's catering service has to offer? Thus, unless you want to hear about my stellar technique for making Annie's brand macaroni and cheese (thanks, Mom, for sending me a few boxes!), I will not be blogging until Saturday unless something so interesting happens in my non-gastronomical life that I feel the need to comment on it.

That said, go eat at Chennai Garden. They've got wonderful and absolutely enormous dosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment