Monday, June 27, 2011

Bandwagons

Nothing too interesting today, but I figured I should make a post since I hadn't done that in a few days. Really, I haven't done anything productive in a few days. It's been fun in a questionably harmful, definitely unsustainable kind of way. New York's potential for endless entertainment is both a blessing and a curse.

Seriously, why the hell aren't these photos
uploading in the proper orientation? They're
horizontal everywhere but on the actual blog!
Hey, look, chickpeas and rice with turmeric, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and those radish greens I'd mentioned. They're delicious, with a peppery bite similar to that of arugula but a texture more like cooked chard or spinach. I'd love to try them in a frittata or chop them up for a grilled cheese sandwich. Here's the thing: I sincerely doubt that any major grocery store (and probably few to none of the minor ones) sell radish greens on their own. I'm just going to have to get inventive about radish usage if I'm going to eat these again. Which would be nice, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment